Ford Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
lol, my mate is japan crazy and wants to get japanese symbols tatooed on him, i'll te'll him to memorise the exact phrase or symbol (in japanese) before hand.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Somone should give that guy a medal haha

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Absolute Champion! Nothing more to say really...clever guy. Just wonder if the "victims" will try to sue him.

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Haha
Think this was here sart o last yr??

Funny as but :rofl:

·
FCT ROCKS QLD
180 Posts
A guy i heard about got 2 chinese arm brands on his arms.
The left one said "I paid too much for this"
The right one said " Dumb white guy"
They were suppose to say his kids names apparently.
Just thought you might get a laugh

·
Muffler Bearing
92 Posts
FordHawk said:
Absolute Champion! Nothing more to say really...clever guy. Just wonder if the "victims" will try to sue him.
i agree with the guy and white people gettin these symbols "cause they look cool". if you can't write it yourself you shouldn't have it tattooed on your body. the last time i went into my tat guy's shop, he ahad an article like that where a kid got something (i dont remember what it was supposed to say) tatted on em and instead the guy wrote, "at the end of the day this is still and ulgy boy".

oh, and forget sueing, if i paid the dousch to write something on my body PERMINATLY and found out he had done that, when i was finished with him his mother would have a hard time recognizing him. i mean $hit would be out of place!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts