Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh from their successful court case against big shouty wrestlers, the World Wildlife Fund is now considering legal action against Williams for infringing the copyright on the common Walrus.
'It's a clear case of theft', said wildlife expert Fundiweld Moosepoo. 'I was watching the launch of the FW26, and as soon as I saw that ugly front, I knew something was up. They may claim innovative aerodynamic benefits but it seems pretty clear that they've simply copied the front end from a big picture book of fat aquatic mammals.'
A visibly grumpy Patrick Head was quick to calm the situation; 'We're willing to negotiate,' he conceded, adding that the right to use the design could be settled out of court, perhaps by arranging for Frank Williams to have a fight with a 17 stone Bull Walrus. 'He got special moves,' Head claimed. 'Alternatively,' he continued. 'If the WWF agrees to sod off they can have 30 minutes no-questions-asked 'quality time' with Connie Montoya'.

·
Mmm, high pressure wash.
3,086 Posts
Since I have no idea what you are talking about, I am going to assume that you have been taking posting lessons from Dark Horse. :p :HAHA: :sparkles2

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
LOL
Funny shite

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3Toed said:
Since I have no idea what you are talking about, I am going to assume that you have been taking posting lessons from Dark Horse. :p :HAHA: :sparkles2
yeah thread is more suited to the pits, it is in regards to the nose of the williams f1 car:

·
Crikey
2,014 Posts
Don't worry about 3Toed DK, he can be a bit slow on the uptake when he hasn't eaten for a while.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
DK is at it again (tm)

Funny one, I actually though you were serious when I saw the topic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts