EA Falcon owner
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FORD MOTOR COMPANY OF AUSTRALIA LIMITED "WIN A NEW FORD TERRITORY"
MATTHEW HAYDEN'S VEHICLE OF CHOICE CRICKET PROMOTION

click for website

if put my entry in

the prizes (from T&c's)
The first valid entry drawn will win a brand new High Series AWD Ford Territory vehicle valued at approximately $50,000 includingseatback organiser, 15L fridge, carry bars, carpet mats, tow bar, waterproof seat cover, scuff plate inserts, registration and on-road costs, but excluding comprehensive insurance. The prize vehicle to be awarded will not feature images of Matthew Hayden. The vehicle will not be available for the winner until one month after the public launch of the Ford Territory, currently anticipated to be June 2004. The next three (3) valid entries drawn will each win a cricket bat signed by Matthew Hayden valued at $1,000.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
I put my entry in, now to await delivery ............. LOL

Jason

·
Registered Abuser
226 Posts
Dellboy999, you can have the bat, I'll take the Territory.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
I also just placed my entry. Now just deciding which side of the garage its going on.

·
At the 3FB Cheese Wheel
3,582 Posts
I've put my entry in, if I win I'll trade it in on a HSV crossover.

Only Joking!

No seriously, I was only joking!

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
The bat sounds like a nice prize.

Russ

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
entered...might have to trade it in on an XR8 :)

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I wonder if Matty Hayden actually has seen one in the metal, to establish that it is, in fact, his "car of choice" ????? :read:

... and yes, I entered too... after all, I will need an Urban Assault Vehicle now that I'm moving back to the Big Smoke...

·
100MPH Hunter
1,045 Posts
I just want it for the 15L fridge...... Lots of cold Jim Beam Cola cans could fit in there!!!!

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Nope no entry for me....

The prize vehicle to be awarded will not feature images of Matthew Hayden.
Well that does it! Why on earth don't we get images of Matty Hayden? I'm sure there would be someone who would want it. :s6:

I definate entry here...I want that bat too!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Entry lodged...

Fingers crossed... Hope it fits in the carport. (not too high after I throw on the lift kit and 33inch mud tyres)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm intrigued by the $50k value of the AWD high-series.

All the talk is of a sub-$40k entry level RWD model, with a premium for AWD of roughly $3k. Therefore, if maths is still the same as when I went to school, it's a $7k premium for the high-series model, which includes over and above the entry-series (according to the brochure my dealer gave me):

- alloy wheels
- dual climate control
- premium colour-screen command centre
- memory power pedals/mirrors/seats
- electro-chromatic rear view mirror
- cruise
- leather seats, wheel, t-bar and handbrake
- side curtain airbags

Plus all the accessories listed above. Sounds like a bargain to me!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
FOR Sale
1995 Holden Acclaim wagon. Heaps of K's crap paint, dead fuel gauge and some oil leaks. Urgent sale as it's taking up the parking space for the Territory.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts