Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just Purchased a new Fusion for my wife. I really like the style and the smooth ride. I am checking to see if anyone else has wind noise on the drivers side and passengers door. It's coming from the upper back side of the door. Of course if i push on the seal the from the inside the noise stops.

RichardA

·
Registered
31 Posts
Take it back I'm sure the'll fix it at the dealership.

·
Hi-Tech *******
1,486 Posts
Put the window down, put you knee against the door panel and pull back on the upper part of the door to "adjust" it. That's what the dealer is gonna do if moving the striker in does not work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My wife and I just recieved our new 08 Fusion today. We took it for our "new owner" drive and I didn't notice any air flow inside the vehicle. I was actually impressed on how well Ford did on making the car so quiet. I can't stand when I can hear Road Noise.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem with my 2007 Fusion which I purchased in August. It is currently at the dealership (this makes the 3rd time) for this problem. They have had my car for a week and still haven't managed to figure out how to fix it. If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My new '08 doesn't have any wind noises. Mine noise is coming from the opening between the back fold down seats. I guess the trunk isn't insulated very well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts