Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wannabe mechanic :)
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a look through some threads on this topic, can't find much of use (You have to specify the location of the tinting place you go to damnit!), so I'm just wondering:

How much should I expect to pay?
What Tinting places would you recommend in the Outer-eastern suburbs of Melbourne? (Or anywhere east of the city, really, I'm willing to travel if the workmanship is good).

So far I've established that some of the Tint-a-car places are aweful (lots of people complaining about damage, poor tinting), while others are great, and then there are some non-franchise tinting places which are great as well. Also, going for the metal-based tinting stuff is recommended, despite the additional cost.

Thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
Premier tint all the way. I have had them do all my previous cars, my current ba xr8 ute and my parent's cars. Never had a problem.

I paid $135 for my ute..darkest legal tint....can't remember what film they use though. Also...no problems with AM receptions.

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
All cars I've owned have been done by Fertree Gully Tint a car. Never had a problem to this day, and wifey sent her new car down there on friday to get done....... Ask for Ross, he'll fix you up, and ask to see his Black GT-P!!

·
Wannabe mechanic :)
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet, Ferntree Gully is just down the road from me anyway :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts