Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those wondering about the stability of windows XP. take a look at this picture of the Lan properties of windows XP which shows my system uptime without being restarted....

The system is still going as well as when it was first booted up a little over 7 days ago now, definitely a big improvement over windown 95/98/me :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Too bad if you buy a new computer and you will have to fork out another few hundred bucks for another Windows XP....:rolleyes:
On the positive side it was good of Bill to name his latest software after an outstanding Aussie Ford!:nuts:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Falchoon said:
Too bad if you buy a new computer and you will have to fork out another few hundred bucks for another Windows XP....:rolleyes:
On the positive side it was good of Bill to name his latest software after an outstanding Aussie Ford!:nuts:
Heheh yeah i didn't need to worry about the purchasing stuff ;) :nuts: :D

And yes Ford Man, that is a good thing, stability = good, instability = bad :p :p :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm I don't think I can beat that considering i gotta pack up and move every two months ;)
I have to connect up my printer soon which probably means I'll need to shut it down anyway :( damn! :nuts:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
And yes Ford Man, that is a good thing, stability = good, instability = bad :p :p :rolleyes:
I know.. I know.. just seeing if you did is all... ;) :p

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Hehehe well seeing as I passed that test can I get my Degree yet?? ;) :D
Speaking of that how'd you do on your tests?? Or am I a bit late again?? :eek:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i haven't got to my second semester exams back yet, but i FINALLY got the results of my supplementary exam back, and finished up with a credit in that subject, hehe i wonder what i would go like in the subjects if I studied ;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LunaticSS said:
yeah compairing unix to winsucks is not fair unix will always win.
Exactly, can anyone see much chance of a windows box staying up 24/7 365 days a year, i didn't think so ;) :D

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
...i wonder what i would go like in the subjects if I studied ;)
Instead of playing games on the uni server?? I know what I'd rather be doing.. :nuts:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hobbes said:
I never said it was fair :D

Why you have to move so often DK?
True, True

Cos I am constantly going to and from uni, which means i gotta pack up all my stuff and move it along with me, From Eden to Bathurst all the time.
In the same dorm as LC GTR up here, I recruited him for you guys once the attempts at converting him away from the dark side became unsuccessful :wink2:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
Ahh would ya look at that, I just passed 5000 posts :D
Well done champ... I gave you 7 weeks and you couldn't catch me but.. :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts