Ford Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Ford Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the basic block the same now as it is 30 years ago as I would like to get another one for an EB/ED V8 with out worrying if all the accessorys will fit.

Where can I get stroker kits for the 302W?

Any help would be gratefull.

The newer Windsor blocks have taller lifter bores for the roller camshaft but you can buy a retro-fit hydraulic roller cam kits if you want to install a roller cam and lifters in an older Windsor block.
Comp Cams and Crane Cams have those kits.
Try they are in 541 High St Epping Victoria
they have stroker kits as well and give you plenty of advice as well.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.