Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whingeing Holden Supercar Teams

Well Holden have done it once again,this time the K Mart racing team waiting till half an hour before the start of the second race to submit their now regular sook(a common occurence these days) about being beaten by a Ford.
If it was King Sook(Skaife) or Super Sook(Bright) that made the same mistake as Lowndes would there have been a complaint ,I dont think so:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
No matter where HRT is on the grid they will always win.
Do you know why? Because the race officials are one of HRT's biggest fans and they stuff up the Ford Drivers to make it happen.
I believe that if Hrt were 10 laps down they will still win the race.
When the safety car came out ,lowndes went through the first turn flat out and there was a car that just came out of the pits, because of the car in front of him, he could'nt see the yellow flags so he continued racing and also the pace car was 2 corners ahead of him so he could'nt see that either. This resulted in 29 seconds being added to Lowndes' overall race time.
The officials said that a stop-go penalty will take 29 sec. all up which they gave to Lowndes, but when Murphy got a stop-go it only took him 21 sec. :mad:
When i go to the Calder round this year i'm going to swear my head off at HRT and Murph because they're cheaters and they make me sick.
:fmad:

T

·
0 Posts
I cant believe skaify actually admitted to making a mistake in qualifying. I dropped my glass, spat my teeth out and had a coronary, on the sofa.

someone tell me I was dreaming it.....please..???

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
It's ok DOC you weren't dreaming. I did the same as you when race two started. You will never see a finer grade of Horsesh!t in your life than the stuff you saw on your screen today... :fmad:

:evil2: :fmad: Not happy Jan... :fmad: :evil2:

·
Australian xr8 Member
82 Posts
They may as well be all in Holdens.What aloat of crapp.May as well call it the Holden Series if thats what they want.Gibson will wish he stayedwith G.M.??????

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I actually think Murph is okay. I like him a lot and it doesn't matter what car he drives - he is a fair racer. I think it was HRT that pushed the issue.

As for Skaifey, I got into a slanging match with him one time at Amaroo Park. He is the BIGGEST WANKER on this planet. The sight of him makes me sick, and he really needs a missile up his arse to blow that huge nose off his scum sucking face :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :evil: :fmad: :evil2:

Lowndes was probably hard done by, but hey, it's still good news and shows the Fords are back on track. All I can say is get that AU2 grille on the cars - the AU1 is indeed an ugly piece of horse excrement.....

T

·
0 Posts
I wont read into that one J-type. but the last part of your reply is what I could do to him, na he'd probably enjoy that.:eek:

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
NEWS FLASH!!!

The local wildlife around Eastern Creek raceway has suddenly been infected with syphilis - a disease that eats away at the genitals, it happened an hour after the V8 supercar races had finished.

It's suspected that a human carrying the disease may of had sex with a herd of Bulls and neighbouring Kangoroo's, witnesses have reported seeing a man that looked similar to V8 Supercar driver Mark Skaife, leaving a paddock of goats at a fast pace.

Anyone with any info on this please contact your local police. :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Hehehehe:)

$4 talk to australia as long as you want, I gave the cops a ****EN good discription.

WHAT THE **** HAPPEND IN THAT RACE??!!
That is so un fare, who gives a ****.
I can't believe that HRT came out on top of that race, AGAIN.
I nearly cried my balls off after I heard what had happend.:(
You should have seen it, had friends over to watch it on the big screen, Holden fans sitting on the gold fish stand, ford boys on the lazyboys, AND WHAT THE **** HAPPEND!
I could comit suicide, honestly.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
priteshpatel99 said:
I nearly cried my balls off after I heard what had happend.:(
That would be a nifty party trick I'd reckon... :p

T

·
0 Posts
pritesh how does your brain function?????????

you say, .."this is so unfare who gives a ****" can you explain please, you sound like a holden fan.(closet)

you nearly cried your balls off,...I take it you finished real quickly.
you gave the cops a god description,...of what, the goat.
plus why did you allow holden fans in your house.

explain yourself young man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
The Stylist
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing