Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Probe GT Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has had them pulled? Mine are supposed to be pulled next friday and I am a lil nervous. Is it really that bad?

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
I have not had ANY pulled, but I should. I have 3 that need to go, but they don't really cause me too many problems, yet. I hear it's different for different people. Some have a better pain tolerance than others. If everything heals ok and you don't get a dry socket you should be alright!

have fun with the nitrous.. lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I had all 4 pulled in 93. Everyone has different after surgery pains...but for me, took about a week to be up and about afterwards. The first and third day were the worst in terms of pain, but youll be fine.

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
No wisdom teeth pulled, but i have had some other permanent teeth pulled.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Well if it does hurt (I have had mine pulled, not too mad if you don't get dried sockets!?) I must perscribe 2 hours of posting to Fordforums and then log back on to Fordforums in the Morning!!!!!

·
Pimp of the Nation
19 Posts
I had all four pulled. They hurt like hell for two days. It's not too bad though.

·
NMPOC Bouncer
67 Posts
i had then pulled it was pretty painless and they had to dig mine out it just sucked looking like a chipmunk for a week

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
im one of those lucky people who never had them :s5

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Hahahaha, I think they call it that because they come with AGE, but anways.. all this tooth talk is making my teeth hurt.... actually, it must be that huge cavity that needs taken care of........... MAN, I wish people just didnt have teeth at all, what a pain in the ass! Or should I say "mouth" hahaahaha......

·
Big Poppa
441 Posts
I was supposed to get all 4 of mine pulled about a year and a half ago, but Im too much of a pussy to get it done. The one is coming in and keeps infecting my gum every once in a while which sucks...

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
Vulcan Power said:
MAN, I wish people just didnt have teeth at all, what a pain in the ass! Or should I say "mouth" hahaahaha......
How would you enjoy things like steak and chicken... swallow it whole? Most of the fun in those foods is the chewing...

Kiddies, be sure to brush and floss otherwise you'll end up like Mr. Yuck-Mouth....:s6:

·
Fearsome Buccaneer
45 Posts
I haven't had wisdom teeth pulled, but I did have four molars removed a couple years ago. It actually was not bad at all. There was absolutely no pain. Even the new spaces weren't annoying. The only thing that sucked was being so completely numb for a few hours... My whole face and nose was just out of it. :)

I'd recommend going home and sleeping as much as possible. :tup:

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
I had mine pulled and went out gambiling the next day.

I didn't have any pain at all, If I had more wisdom teeth to pull...well I wouldn't have them pulled, but you get the idea...

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Mr. Yuck Mouth?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................. hahahaha! Seriously, I brush my teeth everyday. I just have not had the money to get this one fixed........... speaking of yuck mouth's........ this girl at work.............. OMG, looks like she eats shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.................. which is a shame too, cause she's got a nice body, figure, hair............... don't understand..

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Nope

Never had a tooth pulled, dentist even told me if I attempted to pull them I may tear a nerve in my mouth that'd cause my jaw to go numb WTF! Just glad I have room for all of them:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts