Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually after a recent clean out, it is much ,ore than that, but last night our 11,000 user registered and posted

Well done ad welcome 04Sportrac

No prizes, No Extra Benefits, just a kick up the clacker!

·
do YOU have rubber?
2,357 Posts
Hmmmm what number am I? I've gotta be up for some special treatment! How about a free FF shirt :hehe:
11,000huh! How many of them are active ie post regularly?

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Remember alot of them where cleaned out a while back by John, but I beleive John can work out what number we are at!

No Free T shirts

Maybe a couple of free slaps to the side of the head.... lol

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Good stuff and its only getting better and bigger i love this site. Great work to everybody that has made this site what it is today :bsr:. Gazza what member number am I mate can you please check very interested

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jus hold the cursor over your user name and you will see your member number down the bottom left of the status bar

cheers

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Woohoo!!! Another post wh0re thre....I mean congratulatory thread. :s6:

I'm in. :angel:

Good work to everyone at FF to have expanded the site so very much...it is a credit to all who work to make these forums the best on the net. Well done!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
I am member number 3700 as opposed to Laminges 61. I didnt think I was that close to the start. I do recall it being a lot quieter around here and a lot less of post whoring going on.

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
Hey that was only a part wh0ring post Steve! I was still congratulating everyone involved, therefore I feel it shouldn't have been deleted. :s2:

I will still congratulate all who put so much effort into everything involved in creating, running and updating the forums. A job well done that you can attract 11,000 members! For interests sake I am member 5977.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
FordHawk said:
Hey that was only a part wh0ring post Steve! I was still congratulating everyone involved, therefore I feel it shouldn't have been deleted. :s2:

I will still congratulate all who put so much effort into everything involved in creating, running and updating the forums. A job well done that you can attract 11,000 members! For interests sake I am member 5977.
Just thought I would get the message across it has been restored, but please keep the whoring to a minimum.

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Try 4181 I think your trying to loose yourself 300 spaces.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
ahh thanks.. that is interesting... in a search i did on my prev posts could have sworn it said that hehe not to worry

oh i like your unedited msg to btw :D hehe

1 - 20 of 26 Posts