Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
methanol injected clevo
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete set of 2V closed chamber Clevo heads and adjustable 1.73 ratio Roller rockers (pedestal mount to suit heads) to suit.

The heads have not run on the car since being rebuilt - reason for sale - going 4V's. To the extent of my knowledge the RR's have done approx 10,000 kms - they are in perfect working order.

Stainless steel one piece single groove valves (brand new, only used for assembly)

Fully ported intake + exhaust - polished also), matched to a Wieand single plane manifold (also for sale), polished

Chrome moly locks + retainers (brand new, only assembled)

Double valve springs (dampened)

The heads have been flowed to 540HP - with 302 rods and these heads i was aiming for a 400hp+ combo.

Asking $1800 neg for heads and rr's. I can get more pics if any interest shown - will seperate.

Wieand Xcelerator manifold - in brand new condition (recently sandblasted) - $300

http://www.hotperthcars.net/nitrane/cars/xd351/repairing/donkdonkbaby.jpg

I will ship, can more than likely get a good shipping price through my work (cost $20 to send a manifold to NSW from WA).

Call me on 0433 142 879 anytime or [email protected]

shaneo

·
methanol injected clevo
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys, forgot to mention that the previous owner had attempted to polish the manifold, but got bored/gave up - so theres a patch on the front which is semi-polished. With the dizzy and air filter on you can hardly tell - i'll be happy to send a high res pic to show what i mean.

Yes, the manifold is to suit a 2V Cleveland head. All these parts were supposed to be for my mild/warm 351 which should be running by now.

Decided to go killa 4V :)

Shane

·
methanol injected clevo
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys,

Heads and RR's haveto go!

$1600 for both (will seperate) and i'll assist with shipping interstate if need be.

Pics available if any interest shown.

shane

1 - 7 of 7 Posts