·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turn on Channel 10 news now!

G

·
0 Posts
I have read the news on the bbc website and they were saying that two planes crashed into the building and one was still embedded in the building.
There were reports of the planes flying unusually low.

Sounds to me they crashed deliberately. :eek:

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
CH 10 just showed the second plane crash into the tower!!

There are some psychos out there. :fmad:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
The Pentagon and a building next to the White House has also been blown up.
Could this be World War 3 ?

G

·
0 Posts
gms00 said:
The Pentagon and a building next to the White House has also been blown up.
Could this be World War 3 ?
It's a terrorist attack that's what I read at the BBC news website can't get on CNN or ABC not suprised either.
One plane exploded near the pentagon but I guess we are going to hear different stories for a little while.

That Bin Laden idiot might have done this.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
One of the towers has just collapsed.

G

·
0 Posts
Holy ****!!! your right about the building collapsed they said there are 140000 people working between the two.
Think there are a lot of casualties.:(

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Am watching it on TV, woah! this is intense, someone has been very well planned to get this to happen... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Pritesh, are your plans for Skiafe this elaborate?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Pentegon was bombed by a plane as well. Who ever did this has reawaken the Sleeping Giant.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
They showed Palestinians cheering and celebrating about the disaster.
Fu**ing pr!cks :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
R.I.P to all who died in this disaster :( :( :(

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Here is what has happened.

WTC both towers hit by planes. Pentagon hit by small plane. Capital hill reported hit with car bomb. $th plane crashed in Pennsylvania. One reported missing still.

Both WTC buildings collapsed.

Downtown Dallas is in the process of a lock down. most towers are closing by the owners. Federal Buildings locked down. Downtown Fort Worth is being locked down as well. I am stuck like chuck in this lock down. I have only feeds from radio and internet. I am stuck in the Federal Building NOC in Downtown FW.

They are saying we will be able to leave in the next 2 hours.

All I can say from what I was able to pick up on feeds on the net this is PHARKED.

I am asking all those that are reading this that are part of this board to go to your local blood bank and donate. Yea I know it sounds cheesie, but this is something that you can do to help.

Keep those that are touched by this in your prayers.

Will report more as I find out. I am hoping to sign on again once I am able to leave here.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
I had to work all last night and like most was made aware of this disaster as it was happening. We couldn't believe what we were hearing.

Deeply disturbing for sure!

·
Administrator
5,087 Posts
It has been all over TV this morning here as well in NZ.How horrible. John and other people from US I hope for your sake you have no family or friends hurt in this.

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
John and others,

I'm sure i speak for everyone on this board when i say our hearts and prayers go out to you and families in this tragic event. This is very disturbing and i hope you are all safe and well...

·
Two SC 61's = trouble
6,360 Posts
On behalf of all of us in Australasia our prayers go out to all those involved in the tragety in U.S.I feel for the man who was interviewed on t.v from U.S plane diverted to Sydney. His family work in that building.He did not know why.His response I cannot explain!!
I hope they can expose those responsible for the farkin scum they are..

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
The world has gone mad. I was watching the live coverage on the news last night when the second plane crashed into the WTC.

Passenger planes with innocent people on them used as weapons to kill more innocent people :(

I will never understand why. My heart goes out to all who are affected by this horrific act.

:( :( :( :(

1 - 20 of 101 Posts