Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
still around... sometimes
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,
on the way accross to the GOR cruise in Dec, i saw the nicest ea-ed series car i've seen in my area. It was a seriously shmick white ea ghia in Hamilton (vic). This car was low-as, F1+ (or darker?) tints, and turboblades with polished outers, clear indicators. Thats all i can recall, but the bodywork and was dead straight, paint was perfect, and it sat beautifully on the road. I'm sorry no pics, but i wasn't quick enough finding the camera in the back seat.
What i wanna know is, does anyone here own the car, or has anyone seen it in that area? (It has to be seen i guess to do it justice, coz the above description make it seem plain.)
Oh, and are there many members west of Melbourne (ie. ballarat or horsham)? coz whilst im not the most active member on the here, it's kinda coz there are no members that i know of way ova here (vic/sa border)

Thanks guys,
Jared

PS. there's one hell-nice SVO EA around here. Red on black. I don't know the guy, but he works at a panel beaters in Horsham, so the car is pretty clean (modded, but clean) too. I'll try get some pics for ya's all soon...

·
Green's Tuff!
802 Posts
I think I saw the SVO last time I was passing through Horsham on the way back from Mildura, it pulled up next to me while I was getting fuel.
From memory it was Lowered and had some external gauges?

·
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep, it's pretty low, and the rims (svo) are black. As far as i know it doesn't have guages anymore, although it had two in front of the windscreen a while ago.

·
'90 EA-II Fairmont
572 Posts
West of melbourne... *raises hand*
Warrnambool :)

Rosewood EA2 Fairmont tho,

think I may have seen the same EA ghia up here briefly not sure where it's from possibly a hamilton local?

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
That does look hot doesnt it!!! what kind of 18's does it hav on it now??? :s6:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
it also sounds like Sunny's car as it stands now ;)

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
that is a mad e-series example! i wish mine could be like that!

·
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah kenaz, it was almost the same as the pic. Maybe a little lower, and there was no aerial on the back window. Regardless, the car in the pic is ****in awesome!

Jared

1 - 9 of 9 Posts