Lucky people to walk away from that!

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
absolute wanker

·
Registered
847 Posts
If that roll cage wasnt there, the passenger would have died no Quesion about it

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i couldnt see the crash pics anyone see em and can ta post em please..

still he's lucky just still being here though..
(read the posts on what happened)

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
Hmmm, I know it says that he was the passenger, but looking at the name of the thread, I wondered if he changed the story after criticism.

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
What a [email protected] stain. that guy is a joke. ruins it for the rest or REAL car enthusiasts.

·
i'll pinch ya mums tyres
154 Posts
hoon69..try right clicking with your mouse on the picture then 'Show Picture'..im on dial up and not all the pics showed up 1st time..if that dont work let us know

·
speedkills so snort Slowr
325 Posts
He learnt the extreme hard way! He wont be doin that in a rush... No wonder cops are tough and these cars!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
ROFL... somebody posted "she'll be right, itll buff out!!!" hahah ripper :muha:
good to hear though that nobody was hurt, wouldnt want that.

·
Banned
1,386 Posts
so many diks... I agree with dave_au... He prolly was the driver but then after mych critisism he changed his story. He's just fuggin lucky he(they) didn't take out another car. Theres only so much buff in the world!!

·
EXTREME! HAHAHAHAH.. Ahh
35 Posts
He looks pretty chuffed with the whole thing, doesn't he?

One of those "I won't learn until I'm a stain on the road or worse wipe out some poor joe average on his way home to his family" guys.

I know if that was my car I'd be very p1ssed off. Then again, I've never done 180 on a public road... That's stupidity at its best.

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
One of the best examples of the effectiveness of a rollcage that I have seen! (Apart from cars at the track of course)

The driver is clearly a tool...

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Also contains classic arguments and dummy spitting on roll cage theory, who was driving, QLD hooning laws, seatbelts, trees, cuts, blah blah blah....

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
laminge said:
MCCR Pfft

Hope the coppers shut them down.

Carnt beleive the amount of tolerance they have for each other!

Mate theres nothing wrong with the MCCR club. I am a MCCR memeber and damn proud of it. They have some great cruises and they do help out the comunity, the RCH appel cruise last year raise alot of money for those in need so don't be think all they do is drive cars stupidly trying to race everyone. On most occasions (u guys are gonna hvae a massive go at me) its mostly FALCON! and COMMODORE drivers doing burnout thinking there hard that brings the cops in.

It's posible that the story may have been changed but i don't think thats reason to say that cops should shut MCCR down becuase of one incident.

I don't think thats the first time someone has crashed a car like that and most times i see acidents like that its not usually jap cars its aussie one. ie they bloke that died in dandy in a SS ute went sraight into a tree doing a stupid amount of speed as well. For that should we say then that Commodore clubs should be shut down.

Don't pick on them just because they have jap cars and because you don't know what they do, just on assumptions.

anyway thats my 2 cents........

Cheers
James.

·
Holden Member
52 Posts
The owner of that Skyline is the owner of PF and he posted up them pics saying how great the roll cage worked after his mate took someone out for a test drive (it was for sale at the time) and smashed it into the tree doing 180km/h.
Alot of the members just gave them totle sh!t about it which he didnt like and from the looks of it couldnt understand why.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts