Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Not much left, but I may have something your after.

1985 ZL fairlane 4.1 efi (still have engine)

It has LTD bonet/grill

I'm in Wagga Wagga, NSW (happy to ship smaller parts)

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Have you still got the grill & have you a sanden tr 90 a/c compressor in good nick.

Regards James.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grill gone, Have an a/c compressor, but air conditioning did not work in car? your call.....

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
If you can turn the front nut & the pulley don`t grind then it`s got to be better than the two that i just threw out.

drop me a line & price as your just over the hill ( not an old bloke / talbingo)

Regards James

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are more than welcome next time you are in Wagga to have a look? I should get some time tomorrow (Saturday) to have a look at what I have. I think I have two or three?

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Good work FALCCO I will see what you find sat/day.

Regards James.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Do you have the bit of Chrome trim for the Front Right Guard?
if so would it suit the Guard of a ZH?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yep, but my front right one is a bit damaged.. someone reversed in to it....it won't take much to fix the guard, But I'll need the trim

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the assembly of the signal lights is different between the ZL and ZH? If someone knows they are the same, I am happy to sell the trim to you....

·
Registered
264 Posts
hang on, ZL is square... my car is the older Huge Tank style shape... I need the chrome trim, the edge of the guard... your car is different shape altogether....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Prettysure it is? got an email address? I can send you a photo of what it looks like, that way you can see if it is the same.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts