Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy the center console piece that goes around the radio, etc. with the vents, and the drivers side and passenger side air vents as well. Must be from a 93-97 probe. Let me know what you want for them. I'm in san antonio texas.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts