Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

does anyone have a set of the polished TX5 rims ( the ones that are on the 1989 model)

or, does anyone know where to pick a set of these up?

thanks
Michael

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP!

someone has to know where i can get a set

THIS IS INFLUENCING MY DECISION ON WHAT CAR I PURCHASE!

IF I CANT GET THESE>>>>ILL HAVE TO BUY THE CAR WITH THEM AND THE 1 THAT HAS THEM ISNT REALLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR!

PLEASE HELP

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
mate just get the car you'll like and keep looking for the wheels. Try the laser forum. I have no idea what the address is - someone will

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yer i am going to have a look at the car tomorrow. it sounds decent.

telstar tx5 ghia 1990. auto, red, 159,000kms, p/s, a/c, electric windows, mirrors, cruise control, alloy wheels, central locking, 12months reg, RWC $6600 and he said he is negotiable....

he says its an extremely clean car....so hopefully i like it. do you rekin thats a decent price? my mate paid 6k for a 89 model just a few weeks back so this sounds ok....and as for the wheels....i want em....but no one has been able to help me yet...so ill hafta keep lookin....

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
deposit is paid on the car....should have it by tuesday.........and im really not a fan of the current wheelS!

someone plz give me the link to this laser forum

·
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found the laser site (thanks John aka EFFaclon).....6 views on the thread and no reply !!!!

someone has to know where to get these rims!

what about the normal NON polished tx5 rims (89-90)???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts