Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im in melbourne, willing to pay a fair price because every wrecker in melbourne ive spoken to hasnt got any
cheers

·
Registered
326 Posts
What sort of spoiler do you want?Front or rear?Genuine type or aftermarket?I have a boot lid aftermarket Chinatown style wing off an AU that would probably fit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was just after a little 3post stock one, the au's have a rounded boot and the eb is flat so it wouldont match up anyway. thanks for the reply though
cheers

·
wants a manual!
1,461 Posts
TIKFD6 said:
Dude thats not a Factory 3 leg spoiler, the factory one has a wide center leg, with a two bulb Brake light.

Mr Corty, what colour is your car?
I want to get rid of my 3 leg and get a Lip Spoiler, Id prefer to just get rid of the total Boot.
are you talking about the spoiler with the chunky brake light in the middle which you got from the factory when you ordered a body kit on an EB/ED? because they look pretty crap IMO. but i guess its upto Mr Corty what he wants. id go a lip spoiler anyway and i got one. or is that two???

·
feed me hey
4,692 Posts
Ive got a lip spoiler at home that I'm in two minds about keeping or selling. Its never been on a car so its in perfect condition. No upturned corners etc which sometimes happens to them after years of sunlight. I almost put it on my car but the suppsed colour matched can of paint I got was slightly off and it was going stick out like a sore thumb. I paid $150 for it since it was new so if I got that back for it, I'd sell it. Otherwise it can go onto my EA if I ever get around to working on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies boys, im actually after the one that john_xr6 is selling which is the same as the one i had on my previous car before some drug [email protected]#d lady ran a red light and wrote it off
cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts