Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #5
I guess I ain't a ****ing mod either but I guess I really don't give a flying **** oh well maybe I should whine or something.

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Nice Kill. :hy:

:wtf:

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Keller said:
Yeah...come on...throw a big fit:noNO: ...what was the pic you posted anyways?
Um just a nice set of headlights, I would link ya but the powers that be probably would kill this board too. :rolleyes:

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
DONUT KING said:
Where is the lounge damnit!!! There was wh0rin to be done :s6:

No **** man you think whoever ****ing deleted it could have atleast moved the smurf bible thread out of there before they killed it. Look at that **** I am a newbie how sweet which one of you **** did that? All I got to say is I ain't coming back here no more if this is the ****ing way we are going to be treated **** this place. Actually I will be back more then ever to spread smurfiness all about the board.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
:rocking: LOL we killed the lounge!!!!!!!!!! True k dawg, atleat we could have our bible, **** **** god damn mother ****er **** **** *** *** **** *** god damn **** **** god damn **** **** god damn!! :rocking:

Atleast we could have got a pm an email some ****ing thing? Guess that's alittle too tough, grow some ****ing balls.

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
ok

1. cry me a river.
2. i have no idea where you "lounge" went
3. if you are gonna have that attitude towards us then more power to you.
4. If you pull crap on this site I will not tolerate it for one. I am not gonna play the games.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Your right it doesn't matter, just figured somone would have the balls to send us a PM or email explaining what happened and why. Not that hard is it?

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
Um John didn't you reply and ask to see the next pic? Just wondering cause I am pretty sure you knew a topless pic was coming.

·
35 Posts
LunaticSS said:
ok

1. cry me a river.
2. i have no idea where you "lounge" went
3. if you are gonna have that attitude towards us then more power to you.
4. If you pull crap on this site I will not tolerate it for one. I am not gonna play the games.
yeah I know the quote dosen't work.

but um, didn't you have a #5 earlier. What happened to that? Spontaneously combust?

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah I noticed that to roadrunner seems like a lot of these posts are getting edited. Wasn't #5 something about moving this board?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts