Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a short note to see if anyone wanted to get together to have a drink or 2 before x-mas, and pick up a copy of the x-mas DVD while we are at it?

I have had serveral ppl ask for copies, and as I am now on holidays, merchandising is on hold for a month.

I have serveral copies of the DVD and would be nice to catch up and say Hi before we all go nuts for x-mas.

if your interested please post below.......my thoughts were for monday or tuesday night somewhere central just for a couple of hours.

cheers,

philbie

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Phil count me in for drinks.
I never say no.

Tuesday Night is the best for me seeing as it is already Monday morning.

I am working in Richmond, Kooks is in Mornington & I dont know where the rest of you come from.

Would somewhere in the city be a good meeting place or out east somewhere.

Count me in though, just aslong as it isnt to far to get to.

Phil, you have a PM.

Cheers

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
Yep, great idea.

Could ya bring a copy of the DVD along for me, I havent transered the money yet, so I'll bring it along.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Tue night would be great

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Im up for it as long as its in the city or close to it. Get me the details once you have worked out the location Philbie. It would be a good chance to get all my gear off you too.. Roger I could come down to your house on the way home from work and we could go from there thats if its ok with you.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Not a problem mate
Plenty of room at Chatteau Spotty

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Hi guys I'm posting on behalf of Philbie. I have just got off the phone to him and he has been sick for the past 14 hours and is looking to be sick for at least another 24 - 48 hours. He has asked me to let all of you know that he can not make the Xmas meeting but if somebody else yould like to orgainse a place for tomorrow, to go ahead and let everybody else know whats going on. I am flat out at the moment otherwise I would have taken it on. I hope that somebody has the courage and inititive to just name a place and time central to us all and we can all still have a little meet.

·
BSR B!tch
110 Posts
OK I will make the decision....

Limors Restaurant

67 Kooyong Rd Caulfield North 3161

Tuesday 23/12/2003 @7:00 PM

I will book for 10 people at this stage... could everyone who is coming please PM me so I can get a better idea of numbers.

Thanks
Nicole

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Wow, I can't believe I missed this thread!

(provided i'm not too late) I'll be there and i'll be bringing along the g/f to finally meet everyone!

Cheers,
Greg

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks Steve for posting for me - I am not very well ATM, and don't think I'll get there - If I can I will!

I will try and get some DVD's to you guys somehow, so that you don't miss out.

Thanks Mrs XA Coupe for saving my bacon.

cheers,

phil

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
philbie said:
thanks Steve for posting for me - I am not very well ATM, and don't think I'll get there - If I can I will!

I will try and get some DVD's to you guys somehow, so that you don't miss out.

Thanks Mrs XA Coupe for saving my bacon.

cheers,

phil
Mate i have an idea i sent you a sms tonight and I will pm what i was saying. Me and roger (xwgt) can come by before we go to tea and pick up my stuff and a few dvd's. You can run me through who needs them who has not payed ect and i can then give you the cash next time i see you which will be heathcote its not to far away. Hope this can help

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
If its not too late i'd like a copy of the DVD too.... I'll bring the cash tonight.

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Will find out from the missus if she wants to go & will confirm by lunch time today OK.

Cheers

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Me and XWGT are there but we might be a little bit late.
So see you all tonight

1 - 20 of 47 Posts