Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered Abuser
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its in very good condition with all bits, fits inside the Gt style mirror housing and you control it it with the chrome joystick that fits in the doorpanel.
nothing broken, $30+p&p

·
Registered
155 Posts
Is it for both sides, or just the drivers.

Do you get the small loom, switch and motor?

·
Registered Abuser
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks like it will fit both sides.
its not electric its controled by 3 small cables between the mirror and the joystick control that mounts to the inside door.
Ill get a photo of it to post tommorrow

·
Registered
155 Posts
Sounds good... I'll wait for pics

·
Registered Abuser
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres the pics there a bit crappy cause they were taken with a phone as the camera wasnt working. It was fitted to my 64 falcon when i got it but didnt look or fit right the mirror housing was a std gt style as on xa-c not sure exactly which ones had the remote controled mirror fitted though.

·
Registered Abuser
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
St james Perth

·
Registered
155 Posts
What would be the postage to MEL?

·
Registered Abuser
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pushy sales man pitch...
First to ask for my bank details or aranges otherwise gets 5 days grace before i start replying to others.

Would just like to know, Is it a XC fairmont option or std?
Quicklier- the car in avatar looks reminds me of the totaly original Xc i used to own ,same red,gs option 1 owner .It was a great car and as the saying goes-wish i hadnt sold it for $600 Agrrrrrr

·
Registered
155 Posts
302xm said:
Pushy sales man pitch...
Quicklier- the car in avatar looks reminds me of the totaly original Xc i used to own ,same red,gs option 1 owner .It was a great car and as the saying goes-wish i hadnt sold it for $600 Agrrrrrr

Funny that, I actually bought mine for $600.00 But I still know the owner. It has been an awesome car, plans are to have it for a while (restoration should be done around my 90th).

Still interested in this mirror, not so interested about this scratch though. Any chance you could get a closer-up of it?

Casey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts