Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Got my new car today! Its a XB coupe with 351, FMX, 9 inch etc etc.

Anyways it looks cool and all but it dont wanna start! I'll try to explain what happens for you. By the way it came from Qland on the back of a truck and i hadnt seen it.

After we got it off the truck i tried to start it and it turned over properly but didnt start. Battery sounded like it was turning it over fast enough so i thought that wasnt the prob. Tried it for a hwile longer with no result then the battery started sounding tired so i tried another battery which is reasonably new from my il6 XE. Put it in and it started so i thought sweet it was just the under charged battery. When it started it idled really rough but i didnt leave it on long enough to see if it settled down once it warmed up. Anyways i put the old battery back in just to make sure and that one didnt work again so i put the new one in again but that time it didnt start. So now i am confused!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
JC-XR8
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing