Ford Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wrecking 2 XB GS sedans,one 351 & one 250,both autos.The 351 will be pretty much picked bare,but will have a decent boot lid,rear bar,tail lights & some interior.The 6 is a Fairmont and should have most interior and panels as well as full running gear.Most GS parts will be gone except the 6 cyl instruments and a slightly damaged bonnet.
I also have a full set of Fairmont coupe door/interior trims,3 rusty but repairable coupe/ute/van doors and a coupe tail light panel.
Cars are in Melbourne bayside.Enquiries to me on 0419 394 964 or 9587 9888.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sort of an off white.They're in pretty good condition but the driver's one is a little shabby on the top.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Let me check what spares I have and I will get back to you.

·
XB Pilot
183 Posts
Doors?? Have you got good front doors???
I've been chasing parts for my xb and doors with no rust are just not happening?
How good are yours?
Also, what about your front guards.

If you've got two good front guards and two good front doors I'll be quite interested.

Simon

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll check the doors & guards.I know the guards have a bit of rust starting to appear under the wheel arch trim,but I don't know how bad it is.Just to make you sick,I just got 2 front guards that have been in a shed for 8 years with no rust or bog ever.I paid $80 each.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i'm chasing a xb gt front spoiler and a set of triple sidedraft 45 webbers + linx inlet manifold with the 5 bolt head hookup

·
Boat Hunting ;)
1,632 Posts
do you have the gt bonnet?? (the one with the twin honeycomb mesh vents) PM me if you do.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.