Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning all. This is a photo of my Apollo Blue 1974 XB Falcon G.T. I have had it for about four years now. Lets see if the photo attaches this time.

Attachments

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
I likes!! :D A lovely tough look there mate :thumbup: And great colour. :cool:

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
love it !!!!!!!!!!! reminds me of my old XB ...sniff.. never should have got rid of it .....
what did your beast run ???

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The day the photo was taken it ran 15.4 @ 90 mph in very standard trim with very slippery tyres.
Best time to date is 14.8 @ 95 mph.
I hope to go again soon as we have modified the ignition system and fitted a set of extractors.
I also do a few circuit sprints with it which are great fun. Our club (Falcon G.T. Club of Geelong Inc.) has raced at Phillip Island, Winton and Calder. All things being equal, we will be racing at Winton in a few weeks.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
smciner1 said:
All things being equal, we will be racing at Winton in a few weeks.

Is that on the 29th ???I'll probably be there with a mate& his GT.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep,
that is on the 29 th. We have been invited by the XR-XY, ZA-ZD Falcon - Fairlane Club to compete as part of their interclub challenge. I would like to catching up with you on the day botch. Should be good if I can finish getting the car ready.

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
damn it ... I wanted to have my XA finished but extra expenses mean the motor is still out of the car . A day withthe GT club doing circuit work would have been good.....

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
smciner1 said:
Yep,
that is on the 29 th. We have been invited by the XR-XY, ZA-ZD Falcon - Fairlane Club to compete as part of their interclub challenge. I would like to catching up with you on the day botch. Should be good if I can finish getting the car ready.

no worries smciner1, ill be there 4 sure.
Just look for the starlight blue XW GT with the NOS BOSS motor (not mine, i wish) or the diamond white XY GS with the fattest 12 slotters youve ever seen, and youve found ME.

Check your PM :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts