Fordaholic
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full set of XB GT panels good condition = $200
Triple core GT radiator , good condition = $200
I.D TAGS for the following:
XB GT Sedan , white with black , 4 speed,power steering,air cond
price = $500

The car was stolen from me and parts recovered , the body is in 8 metres of water in Lake Nagambie so i haven t got that to sell !!
e-mail me if interested
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
hmmm.. the mrs will get narky but .. what exactly is in the full set of XB GT panels ?? guards, guards and bonnet???

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ahh mate that sucks.. :(
I just sold my XB GT sedan a few months back. I was sooo worried about it being stolen everyday. Yours was the same except for the power steering. i didn't have that.

Attachments

·
Fordaholic
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The full set of panels is 4 doors (factory window tint) bootlid , gaurds,bonnet,rear bumper,rear window (factory tint) also throw in a full gt wiring loom , Gt fuel cap...i just want to get it out of my sight !!!
The pricks who stole it got caught and got setenced to jail, had to pay me compensation etc...so i thought that was ok ,but the scumbags appealed and to cut a long story short they got off scott free !!!

When they were arrested they had 3 stolen cars , 4 trail bikes , a house full of stolen goods and 6 stolen letterbox's !!
They were ordered to pay my compensation but (here is a good little loophole) if no payment is made within 30 days of a court order then the order is dropped and i would have to sue them for my money, which i couldnt afford.
When i complained to the court i was basically treated as an areshole and told the thieves had families to suppoprt !!!

Morale of the story.....car theives should be shot on sight !!(only kidding but it would be nice if some punishment got dished out by the courts.)
Daz

·
proffesional stupid head
156 Posts
Jeez mate...

they sound like a good deal

if i find a Coupe body before you sell i might be interested

but i dont think thats gonna happen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.