Ford Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Xc Falcon Coupe

She left this morning from the canberra airport carpark on her way to Mt Newman WA.

Well The Shed Has Just Got To Small & We Have To Many Other Projects On To Even Consider Getting Right Into This One So If You Or Anyone Out There Is Looking For One Drop Me A Line.
IT HAS GOOD TRIM RECO 351 CLEVO, NEW CLUTCH, RECO G/BOX 14X8 US RACING MAGS, 12 MONTHS NSW REGO.

Also The Wife Wants To Sell Her Bronco, I Only Finished Restoring It Six Months Ago.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Phill sorry about the delay I must have fell off.

Have tried to set up pic`s and will try again.

Patrica as i call her is an ex act car that i purchased from a guy along with a shmick xb fairmont that until i met with ill fate & lost it in a cutting was one of my better cars.

pat has matching numbers, xc gs grill inc driving lights & fluted bonnet, full reco cleve boored , 351 crank, pistons & rods, closed chamber 2v heads, 650 ddp holley carb, new mandrel bent extractors, mallory electronic ignition, new twin plate clutch, reco single rail box inc syncro`s.

14x8 us racing mag`s & b/stone eager tyres.

rust as they all may have is in rear lower section at back window (small amount) little at front left guard , some in lower left rear quarter panel.
not to bad as she just passed a nsw blue slip inspection and all i had to do was a quick switch on the wheels & tyres.

I recently drove her to the summernats in canberra & loved it, but she is to good to leave out in the paddock and the shed is full.

I am asking $12,000 neg and have advertised in lot`s of places.

One prospective buyer is flying into canberra from mt newman wa on the 18th feb to possiably drive it back if he likes what he see`s so if there is anyone out there a bit closer get in quick.

ps : will try again to post pic`s

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
G`day boys & girls the coupe is still on the maket so how about you take a look.

I have gt bits & are looking for more, drop us a line.

[email protected]

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump someone has got to have a comment.

dont forget to take another look on carsales.

Regards James.

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
Comment's ay? Try to post some pics, and IMO mabey have a look at how much you are asking for it, there are plenty of people looking for xa-c coupes, but for that sort of money I (mabey only me) would expect at least a toploader and nine inch. This is only my opinion, and I'm not taking a stab at you or your car, but my point is mabey this is why it is not attracting as much attention as it might.I know people are asking all sorts of money for coupes of late, but are they selling them?

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks apollo I respect the opinion of all fellow Ford owners & dont Think for a second that I havent considered doing what you suggest but I have tryed to keep this car as close as to original as the day that I got it.
I have a great respect for orignal cars (enhanced a little to inprove on the orignal design) but I also belive that the purchaser will want to make his/her own inprovements on what they purchase.

I have formed the opinion that from all the genuine enquires I have had about this car that those who want the combination that you describe want the real thing.

Regards James.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes Chad this is the one, (nice lines A) .

Thanks to JC we can all take a look.

Regards James.

·
Registered
68 Posts
mmmmm XC coupe, if only you had it up for sale 6-9 months ago. It was exactly what I was looking for but couldnt find, however now I'm doing up an XB coupe. Ah well such is life.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well she is on the highway headed to WA.
Thanks for all your input, I got what i was asking so give serious thought to what yours is worth when you come to selling.

Regards & thanks again James.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts