The Cobras Rain Supreme WOOOOOOHOOOO

·
Registered
847 Posts
Welcome back I spose. teehee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lmao U Lil Faggots Actully Like Ford...ford Is Shit....ur Ford What Is It Called That Pony One...yeah....yeah....it Is Ugly As Hell....boycott Ford We Dont Need You Ford And Your Shitty Pick-ups Who The Hells Would Pick A Pick-up Over An Suv.....umm Wait Fags Like You.

·
Snake Handler
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Previous account was Cobra_287

Id forgotten the password and well the email address is no longer used if you could merge them that would be great

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
welcome back! so where were you to disappear?

·
Snake Handler
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LunaticSVT said:
you want this as the primary?

Hi lunaticSVT,

I would love to go back to just being Cobra_287 if that is ok

Thank you
XC_Cobra_287

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
Hey there Cobra 287, mate where abouts are you located??

Cheer's

Nathan.

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Snake Handler
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
COBRA207 said:
Hey there Cobra 287, mate where abouts are you located??

Cheer's

Nathan.
Hi Nathan,

We are located in Melbourne, We were at the 25th Anniversary, if you were there we were the winners of the Best restored and best overall cobra.

We are also now a fully incorporated club here in Melbourne being called the
Falcon Cobra Club of Aus (Vic) inc

With my husband Dale as the President, and Mark Pividor as Vice President.

There will also be a section in Qld soon if you want to know more message me and ill give you the details

We are also taking affiliate Member as well so if anyone with out a cobra wants to join send me a message with your details.

Thanks
Christine

·
DON'T LET FEAR STOP YA!!
214 Posts
XC_Cobra_287 said:
Hi Nathan,

We are located in Melbourne, We were at the 25th Anniversary, if you were there we were the winners of the Best restored and best overall cobra.

We are also now a fully incorporated club here in Melbourne being called the
Falcon Cobra Club of Aus (Vic) inc

With my husband Dale as the President, and Mark Pividor as Vice President.

There will also be a section in Qld soon if you want to know more message me and ill give you the details

We are also taking affiliate Member as well so if anyone with out a cobra wants to join send me a message with your details.

Thanks
Christine

Nah I did'nt make it down to the 25th due to the fact that Mark and I don't get allong very well and because he did'nt let me know it was moved to Sandown untill three days before the convoy left Brisney Land. Thank's for the info on the QLD branch of the NEW COBRA Club but I've allready spoken to the Knox's about and my wife has been apointed the Treasurer and I am the Brisbane/ SE Qld contact. Were you and your Husband some of the "IN Crowd" to be included in the "Mark Pividor's Choice" lap around Sandown.

I'm sorry for the for the cynicism but Mark is not one of my favourite people and he apears to step on everyone's toes at one stage or another.

Cheer's

Nathan.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
COBRA207 said:
Nah I did'nt make it down to the 25th due to the fact that Mark and I don't get allong very well

and because he did'nt let me know it was moved to Sandown untill three days before the convoy left Brisney Land.
but Mark is not one of my favourite people and he apears to step on everyone's toes at one stage or another.

Cheer's

Nathan.
yes nathan i feel your pain, :wnc: :fraz: :bsr: it's bad when ppl who share the same interest in cars goes AWOL :angel:
nathan i did see you in queensland car mag (good work fella) since when you been apart of them?(performance car club) i never knew :zzz:

·
Snake Handler
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Kerry,

It wasn't us that went up there to Albury it was to short notice for us to be able to get up there.
We did have a cobra owner go up there to have a look im not sure if he took his car or not
T we will be letting our members now about it for next years All Ford Day

Thank you
Christine

1 - 20 of 36 Posts