Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
EB Fairmont Ghia V8 Owner
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, im selling my XD falcon, some pictures of it are at

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/453629

it's a 4.1 litre (250 crossflow), auto, just the paint alone in the tin was $400 at a cheap price, glasurit(2 pak paint), it has a XY GT rear spoiler for anyone that wants it, but it's not on at the moment, it's got a XE front bar on the XD front, clear front corner lights, engine was rebuilt 96 thousand km's ago, it's a XE engine with XD carb and Air cleaner on it, and a fairlane console with arm rest, you must admit, if you put some rims on it, it will be a real head turner!, i have to sell as soemone is waiting my sale to buy a ZK, they are waiting for the money, it at the moment has no RWC but it is not far off, i will be giving a few extra's with the car to, like back bumper bar, bushes, Etc, and it has no RWC, the car is in Melbourne

Make any reasonable offers

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$800 anyone?

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
whats it need for rwc? is the rear wing mounts still on the boot. whats the tread like?

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyres are at about 80% at front, and about 70% at rear.
For RWC it needs:
- Oil leak done(it not real bad or anything), it's coming from the fuel pump gasket, they are pretty easy to replace they are only 2 bolts.
- needs a heater fan.
- needs front rotors
- steering box needs to be adjusted, thats pretty easy.
- it needs some bushes, but i have then in the boot ready to get put on, they only take a few mins, and if ya want i could do that if it really worrys anyone.
- needs a door rubber*i also have this in the boot and can do this for anyone that is really worryed about it.
- and secure batt that aswell isn't much really.

depends on who ya take it to, but if you take it to a picky guy for RWC he will pick all the things that i've said here, but most guys that are not RACV or VACC sorta guys wouldn't pick half of these things.

thats what i know it needs for a RWC anyway, most of the stuff it's just go out there and do it sorta stuff, and you could do most of it by yourself, depends on how good you are with that sort of thing.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and yes the rear wing mounts still are on the boot, im going to put the Rear wing back on for whoever buys it if they want me to and they can take it off if they don't like it, it's only 4 bolts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i drove it with a permit.

it needs 2 parkers to i forgot but thats only 2 globes, how easy are they to replace!, lol, and they only cost a few bucks.

i will be sanding the car back a little and Cutting and Polishing the car this weekend.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
opps and as always XD-XF front seats have weak backs and my drivers side seat is fine but the passenger front seat does need to be fixed on 1 side, but the interior you would most likly replace as it would be alot better to velour interior, i added it up if you were to get second hand front seats, back seats, and door trims it's about $150-200 depends where ya go, ya don't HAVE to change interior but i was planning to, as the GL seats as always crack, but i have seat covers on them at the moment but i don't like seat covers to much

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
cool...will let you know within the fortnight as to what im doin.....pay days slow around here.
thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts