Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ESP Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its time for the old girl to go, I have got a new baby. Im not sure what she is worth so make me an offer.

Powered by a Carby 250 and 4 Speed manual
Extractors and 2 1/2 inch exaust
CSA bathurst globes 15x7's and 15X8's. Still have the orignal wheels but they need some work.
Tinted windows
Lowered with King super lows
Have most of the bits for a v8 conversion - radiator, crossmember, virgin black block, power steer, alternator, dizzy, inlet manifold, 780 holley, v8 manual bell housing, clutch and flywheel. etc

Straight and no rust, interior is in VGC except for the drivers seat side bolsters. Would be a great project or every day driver.

·
Almost back
81 Posts
pics???

·
Registered
364 Posts
Bugger bugger bugger! Just what i was after two months ago. I just bought an XF. How much are you asking? *run to wife and asks if we can have another car*

Is it two-toned? What colour?

Pete

·
Ford Member
520 Posts
Ahh man what a nice project car!! I love them cars, best of luck with the sale. Be good if you were in WA.

What are they worth roughly? About $3000 for a 6cly?

·
ESP Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont know what they are worth? About $3000 you recon? If I dont have any bites on here im going to put it in the trading post next week, what price do you guys recon?

·
boosted sleeper
4,560 Posts
spewin your not in sa. I would have snapped that up in no time! How much did you want for it again?

·
Doing Fieldwork
140 Posts
is there any rust around the bottom corners of the back window? how are the front qtrs?

I have an XD with a $12 grand drivetrain and a $3 body so I am looking for a good shell.

·
Registered
129 Posts
any chance you'd be prepared to deliver to Victoria?

Im willing to pay $3k+fuel to get it down here, does it come with a rwc?

·
Registered
63 Posts
A friend of mine is selling an 83 XE ESP, charcoal, EFI 4.1, manual, fully original, no mods, and only wants about $3000, if anyone is interested i can put you in contact with him. Also comes with some spares including brand new genuine panels.
Paint is badly faded but never been resprayed since new
(it used to be my car!)

·
Registered
904 Posts
come on guys dont overrun XE-ESP's thread. make your own.

bump for your thread, thats a nice car man. worth $3k at a minimum i reckon.

·
ESP Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jimboomba, its about 15 minutes from browns plains. Sure is realiable, has never let me down!

·
Registered
218 Posts
So what price have you end up putting on this & does it have a/c (that works) ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts