Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brothers XE was run into from behind at the lights which then pushed it into car infront so it has front and rear damage.

We put a brand new radiator, headlights, tail lights on to get it driveable as he was originally going to repair it.

Hes not interested in fixing it now so its for sale as a complete car. Would get more cash selling as parts however we dont have anywhere to keep it while people buy bits and pieces.

Its a fairmont ghia carby six and auto with original 90,000 k's!
Has extractors, 2.5 inch exhaust with 1 muffler and no resonator. Lowered with king super lows. Original snowflakes with pirelli p5000's all round. Has brand new water pump, radiator, tail lights, head lights. Boot lid is stuffed but shuts, rear bumper is on but obviously not perfect. Front bar is on also but not perfect. front left quarter is dented but not too bad. All other panels including bonnet and all doors are excellant condition. It is that bronzey goldy browny colour, not sure of the ford name.

Would be perfect for someone who has a tired motor, tranny, diff, interior that want to transfer all running gear and trim over as its orignal 90k's.

Any questions ask on here or pm me.

Thoughts on value would be good also or offers etc.

thanks

Aaron

ps car is perfectly driveable so trailer would not be required.

·
gilbiegt351
166 Posts
Always looking for esp xe giah`s is it or not.

james :

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not an esp.

In East Keilor which is next to essendon. PM me with any detailed questions you have about it or to organise a time.

Thanks

·
Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
im instrested, as i need anotyher xe ghia to wreck out for sum parts.....

would you consider selling the headlight lenses?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nah only selling it as a whole car. As its driveable now so the buyer can drive it home.

As far as price goes i'm not sure. Some opinions on value or offers would be good.

Thanks

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Post some pics to give people an idea of the damage... might help you get a response on values or offers.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah working on some pics!

But i can say that pics will make it look better than it is. I mean it has chassis damage in the rear so it wouldnt be worth paying to be straightened. But its perfect for a donor car for a restoration or what ever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts