Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
looks a bit strange.....and maybe finish off the purple bumper?

also....REMOVE THE AVATAR!!! I WANNA BE THE ONLY 1 :D

·
Happy lil Vegemite
188 Posts
Looks like something you'd see the Silver Bros circus clowns driving ;)...Try stretching the door by about 30% then it'll start to take shape I reckon.

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
It almost looks like the XE 2 door that was built years ago

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
that last one isnt to bad but isnt too good...

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
looks a bit old school with the angle on the triangle window...not bad

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
dont know if anyones interested but theres a guy in our town that has an XE 2 door convertible.....looks a bit wierd with the roof up. dont know if its factory or not?
might be what xf6250's talking about

xf6250 said:
It almost looks like the XE 2 door that was built years ago

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
Nah they weren't a factory item , i think a limo company in melb were responsible for the 2 door XE, i know one of the guys at trade school his old man had a 2 door XE.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
any pics of this 2 door XE u talking about??

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
when i eventually get a cam and see it around town again...could be a while though.....its old and run down...shitty paint and so forth.

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
I had a squiz, and found nothing as well. But they look plain wrong. They are the same size as the sedan, with the back door gone, and the front door extended. Roof line hasn't been altered either...

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
davway said:
when i eventually get a cam and see it around town again...could be a while though.....its old and run down...shitty paint and so forth.
im interested IN IT. if you could find out weather they wanna sell it or watever pm me!

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
since i posted about this car i havent seen it once. i used to know where it lived but obviously it has moved. if i ever see it again im gonna pull him up and give him the 20 questions. hopefully ill have a cam of some sorts as well by then.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts