Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some tremendous contributor to society has decided he wants a new car and so took delight in thieving my sisters XF from out the front of our house (Canberra). Where we park is a distance away so we did not hear anything.

The car was stolen on monday night. It is a light blue. Identical to the pic.

If anyone sees or hears anything please contact me on here or Belconnen police.

The car is insured thankfully, but i hate these fu$%ing ba#tards that get off nicking other peoples cars, it may not be worth much but for someone whos worked hard to get a car it really pisses us off.

I dont know about you guys but i rekon these people are scum.

Attachments

·
TQE FAIRMONT GHIA
457 Posts
I dont think anyone on here would have a good word to say about these "people". Its just unbelievable to think that this sort of s*** goes on.

Im sorry man I hope it works out somehow.

·
Happy lil Vegemite
188 Posts
Mach1 said:
but i hate these fu$%ing ba#tards that get off nicking other peoples cars, it may not be worth much but for someone whos worked hard to get a car it really pisses us off.

I dont know about you guys but i rekon these people are scum.
I agree 110% mate it is the pits, to many people around these days that have zero respect for other peeps property. Don't matter to me if it was a prize winning showcar or an everyday hack.
sorry to hear and hope insurance dont give her any grief.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, hopefully even if we dont get the car back the police somehow get hold of the people that did it.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ahh shit, badluck man, sad to see howmuch scum there is around Canberra these days... One of the reasons why I watch my XF and keep it as close as possible..

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Hey Mach1,

If I see it in my travels, I'll give the cops a call. Can ya PM me the rego number, so if I see a blue XF, I have an idea if it's your sisters???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts