Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my XF in Parts as I have no room for it at this time.

4.1ltr 250 6 Cyl XF Carby Motor, Carby recent Rebuild, New HeadGasket, Engine Reco'd 4yrs ago. Currently in car - $80

Stock XF Auto trans with extra FORD C4 Auto - $50

New Ghia Dash (Was in Box) With Wiring loom and Ghia Cluster - $100

Grey "Crushed Velour" Fairmont Ghia Seats Front and back EC - $90

Brand New Exhaust System, 2.1/4" with Hotdog & 4" Chrome Dump - $100
Extractors Unknown What Brand - $50

Reco'd LPG system with 80ltr Tank in date (9yrs left) and OMVL Converter.

Unleaded Front Bumper (with Indicators) with Skirt. - $30 (Skirt is Kinda Rare)

Pedder lowered Springs - Dont Know How low, car was roughly 4" off the ground with 14" Rims and 225/65's fitted.

With The exception of the Seats The Rest is currently on the car. Looking for $300 for the Lot Complete on the car. Currently only needs a Red 3 Port Emission control thing that sits on the Inlet Manifold. Besides that you should be able to drive it away. Currently has No wheels but i can put some on if want the entire car. Im in Melbourne and are LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO COME TAKE OFF WHAT THEY WANT. Im not looking to COD parts.

Anyone interested in Parts could they PM me please

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
galapogos01 the seats are in excellent condition they would need a clean because they are gathering dust in the car. They are very good you can see. Its hard to tell because the amount of Km's on the motor since rebuild, as the cluster that was in it originally was broken and then i put a new one in. Im guessing a rough estimate woul be about 30k-40k km's. When i looked inside the engine it was very very clean, however the head needs to be re-torqued.

tubbyleahy im a located in Melbourne, North East suburbs i see you are in Albury, that would be about a 3hrs drive. What were you interested in?

aaron_hogan I have not recieved a PM from you yet

Also forgot to say has new bumper no cracks with indicators and a SKIRT $60
And the car also has pedders lowered springs, and that thing is very low. $50 for 4 springs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah the damn forum was giving me some message that it was busy and it wouldn't re-load. I gave up and went home!

Ok i'm back anyway. if the pms don't wanna work just gimme a call as i'm after a few things. (mostly the LPG system for my run-around XF).

I'm on 0417507875. plus i live in the new Springthorpe area which is hopefully close to you in the Nthn 'burbs.

waiting to hear from you....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah it would make sense for the exhaust to fit because the XE is the same body basically as the XF. Well at this stage i'll take the exhaust ZHFairlaneV8 if you'd be willing to post to newcastle? I'll pay postage & handling offcoarse. I'll take the extractors also if i learn they'll fit!

cheers

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
The C4 u got, suit a 6 or v8

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The C4 suits a 6 cylinder i got it out of an XD ghia. XE Falcon someone else is currently interested in the exhaust if i don't hear from them soon i will get back to u. Aaron i will give you a call soon.

·
4.1 XFLOW EFi Turbo
1,087 Posts
interested in just the c4, how much?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No one interested in lowered peders springs or a custom front bumper. The skirt on the front is pretty rare?

·
Registered
180 Posts
ZHFairlaneV8 said:
No one interested in lowered peders springs or a custom front bumper. The skirt on the front is pretty rare?
Do you have a pic of the front skirt ans how low are the springs.

Cheers

Simon

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
tagsXF im having trouble getting a hold of a digi cam at the moment if you are in Melbourne you can come and look at the parts you want. The car is very low id say thats close to the lowest suspension you could get without getting into trouble.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts