Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
I'm after the following bits for an XF
XF seats for ute, if you've got any let me know your price etc, pics would be good.
Exhaust and/or extractors for the 3.3l engine (200ci) - pics would be good
Lowered springs for a XF ute
Cheers

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where r u located? A mate is wrecking an xf and may have those parts. The car is in Brisbane.

·
Chasing 500rwkw
3,176 Posts
Here is a pic of my extractors you asked for, I cant get others to fit though whats your email address? So i can send them to you.

Dan

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey 351efi, is your friend still wrecking that xf ute?
I'm looking for some parts and am in Brisbane.
After mirrors, bench seat and side moulds (depending on which ones they are)

Let me know....

·
Registered
354 Posts
i'm in perth and wrecking an xf. i can help with some of the bits but not all

·
Registered
354 Posts
the engine, trans, bonnet and rhf guard are gone. everything else is still there. it's a "s" pack, lowered, red, straight, disc brake diff and a pain in the arse having it here. i need the space back. just read your previous post, mirrors i can help with. it's got bucket seats and which mouldings exactly do u want?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Are the mirrors in good nick, and what colour are they black?

The mouldings that I am after are the mouldings on the doors, but if you are wrecking a sedan, I'm not sure if they will fit on a ute? Does anybody else know?

Is the front frill off a standard XF or has it been replaced with the XG kind? If its an XG I'll take that too.

Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
sorry, it's the xf grille, the mouldings have mostly been removed already. the mirrors are black. they are still on the car. i will remove them shortly, take a few photos and then u can decide from there.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What condition are the seats in, any possible chance of getting some pics of em?
Howmuch would you want for the seats
cheers

·
Registered
354 Posts
here ya go cosmo, sorry they took so long but i hoped to get home from work to take the pics in daylight but it didnt happen. the pics are here:

http://www.spyderbyte.com.au/mirrors

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks TaraHymen. I supposed to get some mirrors off someone locally up here, but I think that it has fallen through. How much for the mirrors and do you know what postage / greight would be top Brisbane? I'll probably paint the mirros too, I couldn't see any cracks or anything, they are perfect except for the fading right?

Thanks

·
Registered
354 Posts
yep, the backs are faded. there are no cracks in the glass. the right hand mirror inner trim is broken though(in photo). it can prolly be superglued but thats about the onlything wrong with em. how does $20ea + freight grab ya? i'll find out what the postage is during the week.

·
Registered
354 Posts
got that mixed up, the backs are fine, it's the glass surrounds that are faded

·
Registered
354 Posts
yep i do

·
Registered
21 Posts
all mounting brackets in tact ? My plastic brackets on the top of the headlights are broken..... hence I am searcjing for new ones.

Can you take any photos and are the lights in good nick?

Maybe we can do a deal for the mirrors and headlights together?

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey tarahymen,

Looks like I have already sourced those headlights.....

Can you let me know what the frieght would be just on the mirrors...Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts