Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone.

Who's interested in an XF Type-R???

I just had to take a pic because I laugh to myself every time I see it, a rice XF!

P.s. Its my car and I am respraying it all white, eventually. Before and after pics below!

Attachments

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
Jeez! You were damn lucky in the first pic. Little more to the right and you would have been forking out for a replace XR headlight. I know how much they cost to replace. Close shave that one.

What white are you doing it in? Is it the original Stark white like mine, or the original sno white? Or are you doing a custom white?

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freak said:
Jeez! You were damn lucky in the first pic. Little more to the right and you would have been forking out for a replace XR headlight. I know how much they cost to replace. Close shave that one.

What white are you doing it in? Is it the original Stark white like mine, or the original sno white? Or are you doing a custom white?
Custom.... I have 2 litres of sno and 2 of polar (I think!).

So i'm going to make "Polar Sno White" :angel:

And yes, I was lucky but the dog owners would have been paying for it.... so they were the really lucky ones!

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
what happened anyway? I never heard about it.

Get some pics up as soon as you get the paint job done, the color will be interesting.

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.fordforums.com/showthread.php?t=51835

^^ Original post.

The color should look really good.... i'm going to test it on a panel before spraying the car in case it comes out really bad.

I want to do the respray soon... I feel like I should have a cap on backwards and a 3ft high rear wing on the back every time I drive it at the moment!!!!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
yes i will watch this thread im interested in the end product.

·
Crazed Cone Chaser
2,524 Posts
What did you end up doing about the radiator?

Fully Siiik carbon fibre MOIT!

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was going to use the alloy one, but realised it has no fill point and there is no way i'm installing an egg carton the the XF... So I nicked Warrens!

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was refering to the radiator...

Keep you eyes peeled Outback ute... I see you all the time as i'm turning left onto swtchback rd, just you would not recognise the cars i've been in lately!

·
Psychopathic 6cyl. Freak!
22 Posts
What on earth has happened to that XF?

·
Whats traction?
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Post 5 in this thread has a link to what happened...

And they were holding it back because I blew the diff as I left the line :doh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts