Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Freedom Drifter™
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WANTED SO SO BADLY!

XG (EB/ED Ute equivalent) Instrument cluster, doesnt have to be in working order just need the whole damn thing!

MUST be from an XG XR6 or S-pack!!!

thanx :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm after one too. The ea series are orange writing and fit. But only xg appears to be white. Very hard to find. Let me know if you find more than one and price.

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
Heh! I was wondering if that's the reason you wanted one. I thought about it myself too, but I would assume they are rare as anything.

·
Freedom Drifter™
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
xgvan said:
I'm after one too. The ea series are orange writing and fit. But only xg appears to be white. Very hard to find. Let me know if you find more than one and price.
Tell me about it, I can find a few with only the speedo, fuel and temp guages, but i need one with the battery, oil pressure and so on.

xgvan, which cluster do u have at the moment?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got the factory one, speedo/fuel/temp. Want guages. By the time your oil low pressure light comes on, too late. Heaps of ea series about for less than $100. A wrecker I asked prices said about $200 if he ever finds them.

·
On The Edge Of Adhesion
725 Posts
I'd love to get one of these also, but are very rare.

·
Chasing down oil leaks...
836 Posts
Ford EA/XG sports dash with surround VGC -$155 ono Birkdale 3207 4867

Not mine just came across while dreaming on the net.. Qld BTW..

Dan..

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks axeman. I'm in melb tho. xg has white writing and ea on has orange. Easier to find but i want the proper white xg one as it suits the white van and rest of dash writing. Thanks heaps again for the reply.

·
Registered
33 Posts
is the ea dash interchangable for the xg dash?

i'm also looking for one to fit in my xf s-pack ute. as usual all the digital stuff has died, again.

·
Mercury Cougar Cool
205 Posts
add me to the list - what will fit into the standard XG dash?

Will the EA sports dash fit? what about XF Ghia digital

1 - 10 of 10 Posts