Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
There WONT be series 3 going up either.............

Must say that is a great site.......Great work Doug!!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
XLR8 said:
There will be series 3 going up either.............

Must say that is a great site.......Great work Doug!!!
What you have a series 3 already:s6:

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Do you find any performance difference between the Series 1 with the exhaust mods and the new Series 2 Rob?
The new beast looks a treat mate. Enjoy....keeping it clean.:s4
Russell.

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Rastus said:
Do you find any performance difference between the Series 1 with the exhaust mods and the new Series 2 Rob?
The new beast looks a treat mate. Enjoy....keeping it clean.:s4
Russell.

Well i did similar exhaust mods to AU2 as soon as i got it. It ceratainly has more go, but it is a manual and the other was an auto. This seems to make a huge difference, power might not be hughly different but controlling the power is.

I think on the whole the AU2 is a huge improvemnt over AU..interior, brakes, handling and looks. As for keeping it clean, no prob so far as it hardly comes out of the garage! As soon as i got it i managed to get a transfer very close to home, so i hardly drive it!!!!

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
XLR8 said:

Well i did similar exhaust mods to AU2 as soon as i got it. It ceratainly has more go, but it is a manual and the other was an auto. This seems to make a huge difference, power might not be hughly different but controlling the power is.

I think on the whole the AU2 is a huge improvemnt over AU..interior, brakes, handling and looks. As for keeping it clean, no prob so far as it hardly comes out of the garage! As soon as i got it i managed to get a transfer very close to home, so i hardly drive it!!!!
Good on ya Rob.
Like most of us, you can't leave things stock for long.:s5
Russell.

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
hey rob... too bad it doesnt have enough power to leave black marks on the road!!

hehe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts