Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Just give me an excuse...
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i just was told by the parents i got a speeding fine in the mail from the xmas cruise 6th dec. 64 in a 60 zone not fcuking impressed. should have watched my speedo more than i was (my own fault, kicking myself now). hopefully no one else got caught. The camera was on beaconsfield parade (beach road).

guess i was lucky i wasn't speeding anymore hehehe oh well not much can do...

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
4 over, what a joke. Here u have to be doing atleast 6 for a camera to get u
Im glad i dont live in speed cameraville.

Bad luck

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
Camera is in DVD that is being made at the moment...........Sorry to say, but it did exist.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
woah, glad i didnt join the cruise up there :p
fairly unlucky considering half the cruise we were doing half the speed limit.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, 4ks over is bullsh*t

·
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
philbie said:
Camera is in DVD that is being made at the moment...........Sorry to say, but it did exist.
hehe really??? dang hehehe oh well

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
I dunno I have not got one in the mail but most of the day I was traveling so much slower than 60 km. Thats got to be very very unlucky I was going 40 km most of the bloody trip.

·
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AU1SIXA said:
I dunno I have not got one in the mail but most of the day I was traveling so much slower than 60 km. Thats got to be very very unlucky I was going 40 km most of the bloody trip.
hope you don't get one!!! yeah i thought i was going pretty slow...maybe not at the right time...:fraz: oh well suspension mods on hold a bit longer....

·
LOOKING FORWARD TO NYE!!!
2,512 Posts
damn now im worried! i was doing about 40 - 50 kays most of the way too, but there were a couple of times where i booted it a little bit just to get in front of someone if there was a car parked in my lane or whatever. Which sucks because im guessing that the speed camera was in a car parked in the left hand lane!

oh well - /me crosses fingers

·
2,512 Posts
oh and what a load of BS 4 kays over is - it makes me so freakin mad this crap they persist with :bs:

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Get a photo. Seriously im guessing high odds of other cars in that photo with you. Im pretty sure that would mean the ticket would be invalid.

·
2,512 Posts
does that really work? if there are other cars in the photo its invalid? guess that makes sense cos it could have been one of them that was picked up.

hey and at least you get a pic of your car to frame and put on the wall :wnc:

·
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AU1SIXA said:
Get a photo. Seriously im guessing high odds of other cars in that photo with you. Im pretty sure that would mean the ticket would be invalid.
good idea...will check it details when i get home then see about a piccie...

[email protected] depending on the angle of the photo hehe

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
u might even get a pic of ur car and some nice BA GT's or other member cars ;)

·
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
EFFalcon said:
u might even get a pic of ur car and some nice BA GT's or other member cars ;)
wallpaper worthy :s6:

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
How the hell did you get done speeding.
I think the max I got up to was about 50k's, & that was all the way to Frankston.

Bloody ROAD SAFETY CAMERAS.
Maybe it could have stopped Mals FIRE in his car.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Sheer bad luck mate! the speeds we were doing down beach road! what a shafting. Um i hope Mal Colin and Mr Phantom turbo ute were lucky. The speed at which they caught up to the pack was lightning!

·
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah it was badluck alright but eh...i will think about it over the next few days what to do. damn heat can't think straight...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
damn hard luck that is,its B.S its like 4 k's over,in qld that'd be laughed at,sorry to hear.*hopes no-one else got busted*

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Get the pixie and see if there are other members in the picture, coz if there are, damn...that'd be a GREAT WALLPAPER!!!!

And if the other member in the picture is an AU XR6 with smoke pouring out from the windows...you'd know who that is....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts