Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Australian XR6 Member
124 Posts
Nice pics Gary,

Pity about the weather though :redcry: .... By the time the wife and I got around to see the XR display it was raining quite heavily.
I took a few pics, had a quick sqiz under your bonnet (very nice) and then beat a hasty retreat back to the dryness of the grandstand.

Damned Monaro Club and HSV had there displays undercover .... did they grease the palms of Mr Davison or what?? :s6:

Cheers,

Alan.

·
Tickford Ruled; FPV Rocks
1,457 Posts
JEM said:
mmmm..there she is again. Lucky man.

Phucken hell!!!!!!! So she is!!!!! (second from left, HOT HOT HOT brunette for those who don't know who I'm talking about).

She is one sweet hornacious looking sheila, and FM, I'm not saying anymore: I've got in trouble already today over this bird!!!!!

·
1,457 Posts
BUT, I will say this (sorry in advance!):

Don't get me wrong, I'd do any of the models in these pictures in a heartbeat, but you can see that almost any blonde (as long as she's tall and slim) can do modelling unless she is a real dog, but for a brunette to do modelling/promotions work, she has to be uber, uber, uber hot! I shut up now.

·
1,457 Posts
Robert Stent, you lucky, lucky man!

Shoulda been ME DAMMIT!!!!!!

Im goin to bed before I get into trouble

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
HP Dude said:
She is one sweet hornacious looking sheila, and FM, I'm not saying anymore: I've got in trouble already today over this bird!!!!!
Lol!! Nah mate you're not in trouble.. I thought it was funny just not real appropriate for the board! All is well :s6::thup:

Great shots Minge. Apart from the rain it looks like a good turnout. Love the result of the last race too.. :s3

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Very, very nice. Oh, and the cars weren't bad either!:hungry:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts