Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to talk to anyone who is in a position of aranging club merchandise. I have taken the Job on for the Tasmanian members. Mike and or Stuart, any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

I plan to contact Ben Calver but was wondering what your clubs have already planned?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Ditto.. mail us mate :D
BTW there's a club meeting tomorrow night, so I'll make sure it's brought up for discussion if ya can get back to me before then mate.

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
If you are still looking for input in regards to Club Merchandise, e-mail us, [email protected]
Our club has a wide range of merchandise which will soon be added to with things especially for the ladies

Rodney
Chairman
Tickford Car Club SA

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hell how did you find this thread??

That is jolly decent of you ol chap. I will take you up on that offer as this matter was put on hold for us. Laminge gave us some help, sparkles must have got into Mike eyes, but basically things were put on hold at Fords end. We have our last meeting scheduled for the 1&2 of Dec and the members will expect some feed back by then so I will contact you shortly on the email you have provided.

Thanks for your help
Ian
SVP TCOT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts