Ford Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got some xr (ef/el) rims for sale or know of somewhere to get them please gimme a yell.

also an xr front end (with lights too would be useful)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have some 10 spoke rims of my EF XR8. They are the same as on gary's wagon in the members rides gallery. They have new tyres on the front and the rears are still reasonable. If your keen write back.
Matt

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Have some 10 spoke rims of my EF XR8 that i am selling they have new bridgestone G'grids on them. If your keen. They are the same as the wheels on garys wagon in the members gallery.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well depending on how much your asking for them, im mainly just after the RIMs because i intend to put low profile/marked white writing tyres that i have on them :)

so dependin on how much u ask! otherwise i might wait :) ?!$# soo how much.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much you asking for them?
i only want the rims, no tyres :)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can have the tyres as well if you want. Just in case you need them for fun!! I rekon about $500 with the tyres. The fronts are brand new! Where are you from anyway? are you in sydney?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you still want the xr front end, check all pannels and parts at http://www.allpanelsandparts.com.au they did have a xr front end up for sale not so long ago...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in sydney.

for 500. nahh :) i think ill wait and get some aftermarket rims .. similar to the Tickford Fairlane Rims.. :)

thanks anyhow!

i still want a xr front end but!

·
5.6 u know the rest
36 Posts
I have got an EF XR6 front end for sale if U r interested. Its in excellent cond but has no lights.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts