Ford Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
White BA XR6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just a hello from another newbie. Came across the forum and had to become a member, love my Fords. Dads got an EF XR6 Wagon and Mums got an EL Fairmont with XR8 alloys and a sports exhaust, must get rid of my r31 skyline for a Falcon. Wodering, any other XR Wagons on the site? Cheers

·
Registered
367 Posts
welcome to the forums

·
Senior Events Moderator
1,710 Posts
Great to see you found US. Like to see some interesting post from you. Also also try not to get to addicted. I'm thinking of starting a (Ford Forums Addict Clinic) where we all go to try and stop our blue blooded addictions.

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
Ford should never have stopped making the XR6 wagon they were a good thing, they should have an XR8 as well.. Anyway welcome........

·
White BA XR6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Geez, im really surprised to hear there are no other XR6 wagons here, i've seen a few on the road. Anyone know how many were produced?

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
XR6_Wagon said:
Geez, im really surprised to hear there are no other XR6 wagons here, i've seen a few on the road. Anyone know how many were produced?
Dont know how were made but Id love to know.I think they were a EF series1 thing, I dont know if they went to series2 like to find out a call to FPV might be the go.......

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
sbutler said:
Ford should never have stopped making the XR6 wagon they were a good thing, they should have an XR8 as well.. Anyway welcome........
What he said!

·
White BA XR6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, there were 300 EF XR6 Wagons produced.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Ive only seen one in my time... a beautiful EF XR6 gunmetal grey, had the front and side spoilers and the 16" mags... was awesome!!! they never should have been dropped, never! :nonono:
welcome aboard anyway mate! :hy: enjoy your stay! Cheers,
Shannon.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
welcome aboard:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts