Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok

Some bastard in Melbourne is running around with my wings and XR badges...

Sorry Ford Man, he also damaged your workmanship and scratched the buggery out of the car taking off the XR8...

Damm Damm Dammm Dammm, gotto do something to avoid this in the future!!!!!

:fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

T

·
0 Posts
join the club mate...I had my wings taken ages ago, replaced them and they stole them again. This time I removed the XR badges myself so they would'nt go missing. It's all part of a master plan by capri owners to make out they have tickford capri's. (as told to me by a mate).

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
laminge said:
Some bastard in Melbourne is running around with my wings and XR badges...

Sorry Ford Man, he also damaged your workmanship and scratched the buggery out of the car taking off the XR8...
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fmad: :fmad: :fmad:

Lets find this prick and tear 'em a new arsehole...

If you need any more let me know mate. I've still got 'em on the 'puter so I can do some more for ya if needs be..

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got the others at home nice and flat, so i will put em on this weekend, then get some liquid nails, dyna bolts and put the xr Logo back on

:(

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
I had to keep a spares float of HSV badges for the back of my VP Clubbie. At $90 each it started getting a bit expensive so I gave up and left the badges off.

On the GTS-R I lost a badge and being specially for the GTS-R it cost (gulp) $295. I never let the car out of my sight after that (13000km in almost 3 years)

There are certain members of society that don't deserve to be here!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
any samples you can post here on the board chucky
I'll see if I can get some on the board tonight. I don't have any here at work.. :(

T

·
0 Posts
Minge sent me an e-mail showing some samples. not bad at all. like No 2 the best.

DOH!!! Almost forgot, can you do a fordforums sticker so John can have a squizz. I'm sure he still wants to go ahead and get some printed.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I've done one and I'll post it in this section tonight.. :D

Incase you're wondering DOC, I can do just about anything you need.. Gimme an idea of what you're after and I'll see what I can come up with..

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Laminge, sorry to hear that.. lets get the bastards!!!

Fordman, I wouldnt mind seeing them myself.
What are they? replacement stickers for where the XR logo goes?

Are they jsut made out of cut out vinyl?

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
jaytyn said:
Fordman, I wouldnt mind seeing them myself.
What are they? replacement stickers for where the XR logo goes?

Are they jsut made out of cut out vinyl?
We did Laminge 330+ on the side skirts in relflective white with black outline. Font was kinda like the TE50. Just added 330+ as above to the lower right of the rear XR8 badge.
Basically just cut out of vinyl tapes yeah..

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
The only positive i could think of would be, it would be worth them doing it if you could catch them. Then beat the living %$#@ out of them:nuts:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
XLR8 said:
The only positive i could think of would be, it would be worth them doing it if you could catch them. Then beat the living %$#@ out of them:nuts:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
And this coming from someone committed to saving life & limb!! (I'm shocked - I'm sure you'd have more extreme methods at your disposal though)
Seriously though, if you do get the opportunity to "Thank them" for Defacing a ford (punishable by death IMO) make sure you thank them from Each & Every one of us here.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Bloody tight theiving dogs Minge, thats a prick. If only we could catch em in the act. None of us would hesitate bashing them to within and inch of their lifes. Geez, the wings only cost 10 bucks anyway.Fu***n ars**oles I tell ya.:cussing:
Russell.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Ford Man said:
Incase you're wondering DOC, I can do just about anything you need..
Here's an idea of the kind of graphics that can be done.. Text is too easy. I've got around 300 fonts to play with..

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
have you e-mailed or pm'd john with a price or anything
Nah mate. By the time I get 'em cut out, taped up and posted overseas he'll be able to get some done locally for around a tenth of the price. He should be able to anyway..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts