Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know any details of this and how I can get out onto the track?

Do you have to be a member of the xr club??

How much does it cost for the day?

and
is anyone from FF goin to be there??;)

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Going for a look again Botch, see you there.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Might go for a sticky beak if visitors are allowed. Does anyone know what time it starts?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
if the coupe is going may take it for a shakedown run .... if nothing else goes wrong betweem now and then ...............................

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
actually not a bad idea... should try to hire the track for FF members .. if we get enough people it wont be too expensive .... I'm in if there is enough people !!!!!!!!!!!! who else??

·
BSR Twin System (tm)
4,751 Posts
Sounds good.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
carolyn said:
Count me in for sure. Wouldn't miss it for the world.
Ok its on the 11th november, starting time 8.30am.. $100 bucks or so for the day which will give you several runs around the trak!

Dont worry, there will also be pleasure cruises around trak if you guys dont want to go all out!!

We need more peoples to rock up so if your interested, and not a member of the XR Car club thats cool!

Please email me on [email protected] and I will foward your details onto the right person for contact.

It would be good to have the FF boys there!

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks laminge,

thats the only calender ive ever seen without any nudie girls:D

Has the cost been finalised?

on the website it says around $90, but youve posted $100 bucks or so.

Id like to know so i can send away my doe.

;)

thanks for your help & see u there:cool:

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CAMS LICENSE?!?

just reading the info form downloaded from the calendar.

whats the deal with the "must have a cams license"

what exactly is and where and how much is it?
:( ;) :p :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Re: CAMS LICENSE?!?

botch said:
just reading the info form downloaded from the calendar.

whats the deal with the "must have a cams license"

what exactly is and where and how much is it?
:( ;) :p :eek: :rolleyes: :eek:
Because us boys are pro's, we have insurance for the club, to be insured you must have a cams license, you can obtain a temp license on the day $14.00 buck..
Cost of windton $90 members.. $100 non members

Not sure of cams website but you can have alook there to get more details as to license, I think I paid 70 bucks for an a license

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I read in the regs that you need to be a member of a CAMS affiliated club .. do we become club members for the day or whats the go ?

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I think it says you still have to be a member of a CAMS affiliated club ..... I am damned tired and may be reading it wrong .. I will read it again in the morning and see if it's all there and I cant see it !!!:nuts:

·
gone
10,402 Posts
XA coupe said:
I think it says you still have to be a member of a CAMS affiliated club ..... I am damned tired and may be reading it wrong .. I will read it again in the morning and see if it's all there and I cant see it !!!:nuts:

OK.

If your member of the club, we can post pics and details of your times in the newsletter, if your not a member of the club, we are not allowed to report any details

As with the cams deal, there waas only one license for crazed clutch killers, and I got there 1st

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.