Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking at lowering the suspension. Any suggestions on types of shockies i should go for. I don't have a body kit, just want to lower the beast.

P

·
0 Posts
Go back we have bought this up before.Go back say 100 days or last year.On top right.

M

·
0 Posts
Speaking of which, looks like the new setup will *finally* go on next week, just after easter. Woohoo! :)

A

·
0 Posts
I have fitted to an EF Ghia Frt & Rr externially adjustable Koni shocks with Kings coils lowered appos 2 inches. What a great final package !!! If u want to be a boy racer and the next your taking granny to church all you need to do is just adj the shocks under the bonet and in the boot as required. This is better than the shocks that you need to remove and adj. Kings coils are the best on the market, Tickford used them in some of their short run modified vehicles. There are a few different heights that you can get, just remember if you have frount skirts, speed bumps and super low vehicles DON'T mix !! Happy driving.
Now all you need to do is get them to stop !!
DBA slotted or cross drilled rotors and Bendix Ultimate pads ALL round. Thats ALL you need.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts