1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
uhhhhh......Dr Cockburn?

·
Fully Sick Magna Driver
625 Posts
Quote: "In a blow for Holden, test drivers said its Monaro CV8 muscle car had little success turning female heads, even though they definitely had the respect of other guys."

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
always knew xr6's were chick magnets... old news to me! :p

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
rob_o said:
Quote: "In a blow for Holden, test drivers said its Monaro CV8 muscle car had little success turning female heads, even though they definitely had the respect of other guys."
But if you actually talk to a monaro cv8 owner, they get ALL the girls :zzz:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
so for gay guys, the Monaro is the way to go
the rest of us... The XR6 :D

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
always knew xr6's were chick magnets... old news to me!

HAHAHAHAHA you must know Shan LOL

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
fordel said:
Maybe most girls think that holdens are actually good in some way ? .. they have all been brainwashed ?
Either that or brain dead.

But according to a guy I was chatting with who owns one told me about how every girl drools over him and his car. Can't stand guys like that.

·
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"
658 Posts
Fordqirl replace the word "chick" with the word "raging homosexual" and you'll probley be closer on the mark :AAHHH:

I don't believe everything I read from a newpaper and this subject is approached with as much journolisitic hesitance as an article on the dangers of "Liberal minded, homone enraged, theiving hoon P platers"

·
Banned
421 Posts
its true.....no really im not bullshiteing.....really...someone believe me!

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
chick magnets where can i buy one,i really need one so my mate can get himself a women..
he's so sex deprived its depressing..roflmao.

·
Box Maker
97 Posts
OMG Dr Feelgood is my doctor!!! This is scary, i didnt know this, all this time!! at least next time i get the flu i can ask her advice on what car i should get!!

·
FCT Queen Bee
767 Posts
gah! Thats what I'm doing wrong!! Driving a car that attracts chicks! Damn me & my car! hahaha

·
Registered
911 Posts
Fordqirl said:
Either that or brain dead.

But according to a guy I was chatting with who owns one told me about how every girl drools over him and his car. Can't stand guys like that.
With all that drool dripping about hope his car is wrapped in a condom, wouldn't want to exchange any nasties from those bodily fluids....sounds more like the blisters on his hands need some aloe vera for the friction "burns".

1 - 20 of 48 Posts