Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I would just like to know what sort of quarter mile times and 0-100km/h a standard EF/EL XR6 can do (manual & auto). Also, how much power gain will you achieve from mods such as Exhaust, extractors, air filter, chip and how will these affect these times?

Thanks heaps!

Oz

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Well most mags got mid 15s or so from a Manual EF/EL XR6, but I would say a driver who knows what he is doing could probably crack into the high 14s, and with those mods probably mid 14s or better.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Oh 0-100 would be high 6s/low 7s, and autos are a few tenths slower

G

·
the XR6 XH2 (EL2) manual ute I had, with exhaust done, K&N and chip had 127rwKW. With 18's on it.. would that be better with standard XR mags?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a AU XR6 HP with HM Headers, 2.5in straight through system, K&N, larger intake and a Unichip. The car now has 137kw at wheels and best 0-100kph is 7.2sec. All of these mods improved it by .5sec. previously it was good for anything around 7.8 or 8sec. The major problem is traction, getting a great launch. Most of the gain was through the gears E.G. 80-110kph in 3.8sec, 40-70kph 3.5sec. I've had some go's with rexxies, can stay with them under 100kph, above 100kph it's good bye rex. It's a great feeling to wave good bye to them as you gradually pulling away from them, I think they call that top ending......

G

·
Will got 122rwKW from his S pack AU. 3" exhaust and massive cold air intake he bought from me. Not bad seeing no XR6 ECU or Head/Cam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts