Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Future Art Student™
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess what pulled up next to me when I was waiting around in town this afternoon? Oh yeah, I put it in the title.

Anyhoo, Australian Police Cars is proud to present...

The first photos of a Police XR6 Turbo! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:whiskey: :whiskey: :whiskey: More photos are on http://auspolcars.fateback.com/ :whiskey: :whiskey: :whiskey:

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,989 Posts
There is a show on in NZ called "Police ten 7" well I think that is the name. This is a police show letting the public know some of the crimes that have ocurred and asking the public for help in solving them. A new series started a couple of weeks ago and the detetive fronting the show said "Well we have a new series and a new car" and the camera closed in on a new XR6 Falcon as the detective walked around the car and sat on the front and spoke to camera. This was extremely good advertising I thought and I don't know if Ford played any part in this or just this particular detective likes his Ford's.

Was great though.

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
Thank's for the tip XR8Rebel2001,I'll have to keep an eye out for that one around town,The cop's were pretty easy to spot even in the unmarked Commie's as I got used to the local ones, now I'll keep an eye out for this one, is there going to be any others do you know.

·
Ford Fanatic
7 Posts
Hey that looks alright, but i was at school the other day and an un marked purple xr6 turbo rocked up and i asked if i could go in it and they said yeh sure, it was so nice and when they were leaving the engine just perred. it was beautiful.

·
Future Art Student™
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sammy said:
Nice park champ! :flip:
:teach: If you look at the full series of photos, which I have just uploaded to my site (see sig) you'll see that the cop had pulled over a car, not parked. Mind you, it was interesting seeing a full size bus trying to do a u-turn past it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts