Ford Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Torque+Rwd+Corner=Fun
233 Posts
OH GOD DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid server, but it is an outrage about those figures, hey RATTUS please PM me on what you have done to your crossflow to get 154rwkw,

·
Scoob010
410 Posts
There should be more than 400 cars from what I read. Can't
quote from here sorry.
And the visuals, they look brilliant from the screen shots. Not
about to trade in the x-box but I was thinking of being silly and
buying a playstation2 just to get GT4.

·
mmm... Ford
119 Posts
Im buying a ps2 tomorrow with san andreas after hiring it on new years eve and playing it all night. i was going to wait for it to be realeased on pc like the previous GTAs but GT4 has made me want to buy one

·
Registered
117 Posts
the date has been pushed back to march,

just thought id add a few things that ive read about the new slim ps2.

apparently they are no where near as reliable, instances of blowing up, failiure to load and general slower loading times, problems with performance when using extension cords longer than 3m and its overall flimsyness, so if you are considering to buy a new ps2, consider the old one. And remember, even though it is capable of working on its side, even in the manual it doesnt recommend it, in fact, it condones it.

·
Torque+Rwd+Corner=Fun
233 Posts
On the contary my bro's old PS2 (brick) never played DVDs and rarely loaded games, my new one is a god send it works like a gem but seems to heat up a fair bit compared to the old one as there is no fan

Metal gear soild 3 should be out soon too, cant wait for thtat either, anyone got info?

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Ranger04 said:
I got my copy this morning.
So did I. :hy: The music on it isn't as good as pervious GT's, in my opinion. But, the game itself is fantastic.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ok just got back from playing the game for the last 3.5 hours and you are right the music sucks the big one. Thank god for my ipod. :p

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
It's good thing one can transfer $100,000 and license A & B on your memory card from GT3. I bought a 05 Mustang GT and a Mazda 6. :hy:

41 - 53 of 53 Posts