Ford Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a nice clear scanned piccie of the XR8 logo handy? I need one for a little sign I'm doing for the missus' car.. If you could attach it in this thread it would be much appreciated..
Thanks lads..:thumbup:

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
You mean you're actually going to do that?
If so get me a copy, i'll put it on the rear window of the XF hehehehe

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DONUT KING said:
You mean you're actually going to do that?
If so get me a copy, i'll put it on the rear window of the XF hehehehe
Yeah I figured why not... when I get 'em finished I'll let you know and send you a couple up.. :D

·
Bring Back the 24hr!!!
5,809 Posts
Sweet, thanks mate, might wait till my mate finishes his torana rust bucket special, and stick one on the window of it :evil:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
City Ford at Mascot have done up an XR8 in the Gibson colours. Thought some of you may like to know.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aussie Falcon said:
City Ford is Chullora, sydney have put some large XR stickers on there used XR6s, maybe contact them
The stickers are cool as I can make them myself. I just need a good clear electronic copy of the logo to get me started.. :thumbup:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's cool guys I scored one from the Tickford Site... Thanks anyway..:thumbup:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
How bout the earlier model XR Labels, or for the new model GT???:) :)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you can post 'em.... I can make 'em.. :D :thumbup:

The images need to be very clear line-art for me to use in the sign program or I'm stuffed. Anything that is the slightest bit furry is no good... :cool:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
I'm lookin at gettin a few signs made up to go on the burnout comp. car

Car is 99% finished, 351XF it'll be done up to look like a taxi, light & all, would u be interested:?: :?: :?:

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
fordman, what sign software do you use?

My father owns his own signwriting business, im quite fimiliar with the setup.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
jaytyn said:
fordman, what sign software do you use?
Program called sign wizard. Very easy to use..

Wulos, yeah mate sounds interesting. What sort of stuff do you need?.. I may be able to help ya, just depends on the timing and such.. :thumbup:

·
Australian ED XR6 Member
569 Posts
Not after nuthin too over the top (would be too difficult to see from a distance - to the middle of the pad)
was thinking of a symbol for doors (maybe early ford V8 symbol, the V on the 8) unless somone can think of something better.
Also was after taxi lettering for the roof light (anything has got to be better than the paper I was gunna use) :thumbup:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Too easy... if you can get me a electrontic copy of the logo I'll see what I can knock up for you.. :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
FM
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing